Read how an iconic credit union uses identity continuity to save millions, cut account takeovers in half, and deliver seamless, cross-channel member journeys...
Inside, you'll learn how a major U.S. credit union:
- Saved millions of dollars per year by moving 75% of simple query calls to the IVR, plus millions more through legacy software remediation.
- Reduced the risk of account takeovers and fraud while enhancing the member experience.
- Modernized the member authentication process in the mobile and web channels.
- Transformed its contact center with multi-factor authentication and active voice biometrics for an interactive voice response (IVR) system.
- Enabled its staff to use finger, face, or voice recognition to authenticate into all internal applications.
Download the Case Study:
"Now two years into the contract, Daon’s IdentityX platform is delivering clear and tangible benefits to the credit union. Countless members have been migrated to the IdentityX platform and are using the system to authenticate themselves via mobile and web. The benefits to the contact center channel are even more impressive."